It's about knowing why it's important to be able to puff your adult diaper.Most of us love to wear an adult diaper, as a healthy pleasure or just a relaxing activity. But instead of just strapping on a fresh diaper and tumbling around, it's a good idea to take some extra time and enjoy your diapers, as part of an all-inclusive experience. Especially when you get some of the cutest and most delicious adult diapers available.
But before we get too excited to wrap ourselves in some of the most adorable and reliable adult diapers EVER, let's talk about a few obvious topics that pop up on everyone's must have list, namely the absorbency and our all -time-favorite, namely the pouf factor. Everyone knows that the more puff power there is. The better it can handle these "accidents" that we all seem to have from time to time, and no matter how small or large they are, a puffy diaper can handle it.
So let's take a look at how we can now puff your diapers, with some simple tricks.
Here are 5 ways you can puff your favorite diapers:
- Puf your diaper, remember to charge your diaper breath. Take a few or a whole pack of diapers out of the pack, and store them in a dry and well-ventilated place for a few days. A chest of drawers works great. And who would not want a whole drawer full of diapers?
- Give them a shake! You read that right, grab each end of your diaper and mix it back and forth. It will air up the inner material and let all the special layers breathe, let everything inside the room come out and perform as it is designed for, it really works!
- Fold your diaper. Fold your diaper on it along the length of your diaper, with this folding method you create a channel that provides any "unfortunate accidents", a way to spread and absorb over your diaper landing zone. This method helps increase the efficiency of your diaper performance. A very grateful tip to those who enjoy using all the advertised premium capacity!
- Put some curls in your… CURLS ??? Unpack it, give it a squeeze, show the inner lint you mean seriously, a good hand massage will loosen up the tightly compressed fibers that are squeezed during manufacture and packaging. Most often, diapers are squeezed and pressed into packages to save space, so give them some air!
- Fill your diaper! Upgrade your padded experience with a booster post. Your puff power will be noticeably increased, the capacity, moisture transport and absorption will all get a big boost that is worth the extra penny. This method is worth a look if you are looking for those puffy fluffy memories.